- Administrative Bureau
- About the Administrative Bureau
- Administrative Division
- Administrative Services Division
- About the Administrative Services Division
- Field Services
- Records Section
- Bail Agent Registration
- Business License
- CARFAX Accident Reports
- Case Requests
- Concealed Weapons Permits (CCW)
- Convicted Persons Registrations
- Criminal History Requests
- Embassy Letters
- Sex Offender/Crimes Against Children Registration
- Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act (LEOSA) - For Law Enforcement Personnel Only
- Marijuana Registration Card
- Photo Requests
- Service Charge Schedule
- Work Permits
- Community Engagement
- Forensic Sciences Division
- Detention Bureau
- About the Detention Bureau
- Detention Operations Division
- Detention Services Division
- Operations Bureau
- About the Operations Bureau
- Patrol Division
- Special Operations Division
- Washoe County Sheriff's Office
For Immediate Release
SILVER ALERT: WCSO Attempting to Locate 79-Year-Old Woman
Washoe County Sheriff's Office
The Washoe County Sheriff’s Office is attempting to locate 79-year-old Joyce Patrick.
Joyce left her home near Calle de la Plata and Pyramid Highway at around 2:00PM on Saturday, October 7, 2023, and stated that she was headed to Greater Nevada Credit Union at 1101 Los Altos Parkway in Sparks.
Joyce is 5-foot-2-inches tall and weighs approximately 160 pounds.
She was driving a 2001 black and gold Subaru Outback with Nevada license plate 791TFF.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of Joyce, you are asked to call Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Dispatch at (775) 785-WCSO (9276).
The Washoe County Sheriff's Office is dedicated to preserving a safe and secure community with professionalism, respect, integrity and the highest commitment to equality. Sheriff Darin Balaam is the 27th person elected to serve as the Sheriff of Washoe County since the Office was created in 1861. The Washoe County Sheriff's Office strives to ensure public safety by building trust and creating partnerships within the diverse communities in which we serve. We will promote the dignity of all people supported by our words and actions through open communication while fostering an environment of professionalism, integrity and mutual respect.