- Administrative Bureau
- About the Administrative Bureau
- Administrative Division
- Administrative Services Division
- About the Administrative Services Division
- Field Services
- Records Section
- Bail Agent Registration
- Business License
- CARFAX Accident Reports
- Case Requests
- Concealed Weapons Permits (CCW)
- Convicted Persons Registrations
- Criminal History Requests
- Embassy Letters
- Sex Offender/Crimes Against Children Registration
- Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act (LEOSA) - For Law Enforcement Personnel Only
- Marijuana Registration Card
- Photo Requests
- Service Charge Schedule
- Work Permits
- Community Engagement
- Forensic Sciences Division
- Detention Bureau
- About the Detention Bureau
- Detention Operations Division
- Detention Services Division
- Operations Bureau
- About the Operations Bureau
- Patrol Division
- Special Operations Division
- Washoe County Sheriff's Office
- Washoe County Sheriff’s Office to participate in school zone safety campaign
For Immediate Release
Washoe County Sheriff’s Office to participate in school zone safety campaign
Washoe County Sheriff's Office
The Washoe County Sheriff’s Office and other local law enforcement agencies will be participating in a high-visibility safety campaign within Washoe County school zones and routes.
Additionally, the WCSO will provide education to students on best-practices for walking, bicycling and the use of other modes of non-motorized travel to arrive at school safely.
The WCSO will also provide information to drivers about safe driving in and around school zones and school routes.
Funding for these extra patrols is made possible by a grant received from the Nevada Department of Public Safety/Office of Traffic Safety.
The Washoe County Sheriff's Office is dedicated to preserving a safe and secure community with professionalism, respect, integrity and the highest commitment to equality. Sheriff Darin Balaam is the 27th person elected to serve as the Sheriff of Washoe County since the Office was created in 1861. The Washoe County Sheriff's Office strives to ensure public safety by building trust and creating partnerships within the diverse communities in which we serve. We will promote the dignity of all people supported by our words and actions through open communication while fostering an environment of professionalism, integrity and mutual respect.