- Administrative Bureau
- About the Administrative Bureau
- Administrative Division
- Administrative Services Division
- About the Administrative Services Division
- Field Services
- Records Section
- Bail Agent Registration
- Business License
- CARFAX Accident Reports
- Case Requests
- Concealed Weapons Permits (CCW)
- Convicted Persons Registrations
- Criminal History Requests
- Embassy Letters
- Sex Offender/Crimes Against Children Registration
- Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act (LEOSA) - For Law Enforcement Personnel Only
- Marijuana Registration Card
- Photo Requests
- Service Charge Schedule
- Work Permits
- Community Engagement
- Forensic Sciences Division
- Detention Bureau
- About the Detention Bureau
- Detention Operations Division
- Detention Services Division
- Operations Bureau
- About the Operations Bureau
- Patrol Division
- Special Operations Division
- Washoe County Sheriff's Office
- Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Seeks Public’s Help Identifying Suspect in Residential Burglary Investigation
For Immediate Release
Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Seeks Public’s Help Identifying Suspect in Residential Burglary Investigation
Washoe County Sheriff's Office
On November 15, 2022, at approximately 1615 hours, Washoe County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to the area of East 4th Avenue in Sun Valley on a report of a residential burglary that occurred earlier in the day. It was determined that an unidentified male suspect cut open a safe inside the home and stole jewelry, credit cards, a laptop, and firearms. Later that day, the suspect attempted to use the victim’s stolen credit cards to purchase several computers at the Walmart at 5065 Pyramid Way in Sparks.
On November 14, while casing the residence and on November 15 at the Sparks Walmart, the suspect was observed as a passenger in a dark colored 4-door sedan described as having a non-functioning driver’s side brake light.
Additionally, the suspect is seen wearing the same baseball cap in both locations pictured.
Investigators ask that anyone with information about the man or vehicle in the attached photos please contact Washoe County Sheriff's Office Detective Todd Fitzmier at (775) 328-3320 or email@example.com, or Secret Witness at (775) 322-4900. Refer to case #WC22-6003.
The Washoe County Sheriff's Office is dedicated to preserving a safe and secure community with professionalism, respect, integrity and the highest commitment to equality. Sheriff Darin Balaam is the 27th person elected to serve as the Sheriff of Washoe County since the Office was created in 1861. The Washoe County Sheriff's Office strives to ensure public safety by building trust and creating partnerships within the diverse communities in which we serve. We will promote the dignity of all people supported by our words and actions through open communication while fostering an environment of professionalism, integrity and mutual respect.