- Administrative Bureau
- About the Administrative Bureau
- Administrative Division
- Administrative Services Division
- About the Administrative Services Division
- Field Services
- Records Section
- Bail Agent Registration
- Business License
- CARFAX Accident Reports
- Concealed Weapons Permits (CCW)
- Convicted Persons Registrations
- Criminal History Requests
- Embassy Letters
- Sex Offender/Crimes Against Children Registration
- Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act (LEOSA) - For Law Enforcement Personnel Only
- Marijuana Registration Card
- Photo Requests
- Service Charge Schedule
- Work Permits
- Case Requests
- Community Engagement
- Forensic Sciences Division
- Detention Bureau
- About the Detention Bureau
- Detention Operations Division
- Detention Services Division
- Operations Bureau
- About the Operations Bureau
- Patrol Division
- Special Operations Division
- Washoe County Sheriff's Office
For Immediate Release
Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Detectives continue investigating Anna Scott’s murder, seek information
Washoe County Sheriff's Office
Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Detectives are putting out a call for anyone who may have information in the February 2022 homicide of Anna Scott of Reno.
On February 3, 2022, the body of Scott, 23, was located inside a burned vehicle on southbound I-580. The Washoe County Regional Medical Examiner’s Office determined that Scott’s cause of death was homicide.
Detectives wish to remind the public that only information released by the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office is deemed to be credible. Detectives’ primary goal is to solve Scott’s homicide, and to bring justice to Scott and her loved ones. As such, Homicide Detectives are seeking information from anyone who may have knowledge of Scott’s movements and interactions in the days preceding February 3rd.
Anyone with information relating to Scott’s murder should contact the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Detective Division at (775) 328-3320 or Secret Witness at (775) 322-4900. Secret Witness is offering a reward in the amount of $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of the suspect(s) wanted in connection with Anna Scott’s homicide. Refer to case #WC22-563.
The Washoe County Sheriff's Office is dedicated to preserving a safe and secure community with professionalism, respect, integrity and the highest commitment to equality. Sheriff Darin Balaam is the 27th person elected to serve as the Sheriff of Washoe County since the Office was created in 1861. The Washoe County Sheriff's Office strives to ensure public safety by building trust and creating partnerships within the diverse communities in which we serve. We will promote the dignity of all people supported by our words and actions through open communication while fostering an environment of professionalism, integrity and mutual respect.