- Administrative Bureau
- About the Administrative Bureau
- Administrative Division
- Administrative Services Division
- About the Administrative Services Division
- Field Services
- Records Section
- Bail Agent Registration
- Business License
- CARFAX Accident Reports
- Concealed Weapons Permits (CCW)
- Convicted Persons Registrations
- Criminal History Requests
- Embassy Letters
- Sex Offender/Crimes Against Children Registration
- Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act (LEOSA) - For Law Enforcement Personnel Only
- Marijuana Registration Card
- Photo Requests
- Service Charge Schedule
- Work Permits
- Case Requests
- Community Engagement
- Forensic Sciences Division
- Detention Bureau
- About the Detention Bureau
- Detention Operations Division
- Detention Services Division
- Operations Bureau
- About the Operations Bureau
- Patrol Division
- Special Operations Division
- Washoe County Sheriff's Office
For Immediate Release
WCSO Announces Traffic Restrictions During the Great Reno Balloon Race
Washoe County Sheriff's Office
The Washoe County Sheriff’s Office is alerting the public to traffic restrictions that will be in effect during The Great Reno Balloon Race, beginning this Friday, September 9, 2022.
Starting Friday, September 9, through Sunday, September 11, 2022, North Sierra Street will be closed between Putnam Drive/Hillside Drive to North Virginia Street from 2:00AM through 10:00AM.
Traffic control will be conducted at the intersections of North Virginia Street and North McCarran Blvd.
Drivers and event attendees are reminded that there is no parking on either side of North McCarran Blvd. between Keystone Way and North Virginia Street.
The Washoe County Sheriff's Office is dedicated to preserving a safe and secure community with professionalism, respect, integrity and the highest commitment to equality. Sheriff Darin Balaam is the 27th person elected to serve as the Sheriff of Washoe County since the Office was created in 1861. The Washoe County Sheriff's Office strives to ensure public safety by building trust and creating partnerships within the diverse communities in which we serve. We will promote the dignity of all people supported by our words and actions through open communication while fostering an environment of professionalism, integrity and mutual respect.