- Administrative Bureau
- About the Administrative Bureau
- Administrative Division
- Administrative Services Division
- About the Administrative Services Division
- Field Services
- Records Section
- Bail Agent Registration
- Business License
- CARFAX Accident Reports
- Concealed Weapons Permits (CCW)
- Convicted Persons Registrations
- Criminal History Requests
- Embassy Letters
- Sex Offender/Crimes Against Children Registration
- Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act (LEOSA) - For Law Enforcement Personnel Only
- Marijuana Registration Card
- Photo Requests
- Service Charge Schedule
- Work Permits
- Case Requests
- Community Engagement
- Forensic Sciences Division
- Detention Bureau
- About the Detention Bureau
- Detention Operations Division
- Detention Services Division
- Operations Bureau
- About the Operations Bureau
- Patrol Division
- Special Operations Division
- Washoe County Sheriff's Office
For Immediate Release
Washoe County Sheriff’s Office investigators asking for public’s help in identifying burglar
Washoe County Sheriff's Office
Washoe County Sheriff’s Office detectives are attempting to identify a suspect in a series of recent vehicle burglaries.
Deputies and detectives were called out to the Whites Creek Estates neighborhood in South Reno between July 17th – July 18th, 2021, for numerous reports of vehicle burglaries.
The suspect is captured on multiple surveillance cameras attempting and accessing entry into multiple vehicles. During one of the burglaries the suspect stole a firearm.
Anyone with information that can help identify the suspect pictured below is asked to contact the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Detectives Division at (775) 328-3396 or Secret Witness at (775) 322-4900. Reference case numbers: WC21-50848, WC21-3452, WC21-3438, and WC21-3431.
The Washoe County Sheriff's Office is dedicated to preserving a safe and secure community with professionalism, respect, integrity and the highest commitment to equality. Sheriff Darin Balaam is the 27th person elected to serve as the Sheriff of Washoe County since the Office was created in 1861. The Washoe County Sheriff's Office strives to ensure public safety by building trust and creating partnerships within the diverse communities in which we serve. We will promote the dignity of all people supported by our words and actions through open communication while fostering an environment of professionalism, integrity and mutual respect.