Marijuana Registration Card
Main Phone: (775) 328-3023
Marijuana Employee/Volunteers are regulated by Washoe County Code Chapter 25.700 and Nevada Revised Statutes. The purpose of the work card is to document and investigate all employees, volunteers and operators of Marijuana Establishments pursuant to the applicable statutes.
Permit Section Hours:
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Requirements for those applying for a Marijuana Registration Card:
- All applicants must have a "hire slip" signed by the Employer
- Valid Photo Identification
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Provide State issued card allowing applicant to work for a Marijuana establishment
- Complete a Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Application packet which includes a form that allows the Sheriff’s Office to inform the Employer of the status of your application.
- Processing fee: $35 for work permit (fingerprints are not required)
- Your photo must be taken for the I.D. Card
- I.D. Card will be valid for the length of the card issued by the State