- Administrative Bureau
- About the Administrative Bureau
- Administrative Division
- Administrative Services Division
- About the Administrative Services Division
- Field Services
- Records Section
- Bail Agent Registration
- Business License
- CARFAX Accident Reports
- Case Requests
- Concealed Weapons Permits (CCW)
- Convicted Persons Registrations
- Criminal History Requests
- Embassy Letters
- Sex Offender/Crimes Against Children Registration
- Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act (LEOSA) - For Law Enforcement Personnel Only
- Marijuana Registration Card
- Photo Requests
- Service Charge Schedule
- Work Permits
- Community Engagement
- Forensic Sciences Division
- Detention Bureau
- About the Detention Bureau
- Detention Operations Division
- Detention Services Division
- Operations Bureau
- About the Operations Bureau
- Patrol Division
- Special Operations Division
- Washoe County Sheriff's Office
For Immediate Release
Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Detectives seeking public’s help in finding missing, endangered teen
Washoe County Sheriff's Office
Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Detectives are asking for the public’s help in finding 14-year-old Destiny Elizabeth Jacobsen.
Destiny was last seen by her family walking away from her Sun Valley residence on February 10, 2021. Destiny is an eighth grader at Desert Skies Middle School. She may be with her 15-year-old boyfriend in Marysville, California or Washington State.
Destiny is described as having brown hair and brown eyes. She stands 5’2” and weighs 150 pounds.
If you have any information which can help authorities locate Destiny, please call the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Detectives Division at (775) 328-3320. Refer to case #WC21-630.
The Washoe County Sheriff's Office is dedicated to preserving a safe and secure community with professionalism, respect, integrity and the highest commitment to equality. Sheriff Darin Balaam is the 27th person elected to serve as the Sheriff of Washoe County since the Office was created in 1861. The Washoe County Sheriff's Office strives to ensure public safety by building trust and creating partnerships within the diverse communities in which we serve. We will promote the dignity of all people supported by our words and actions through open communication while fostering an environment of professionalism, integrity and mutual respect.